A new way of looking at things.

I am so happy and honored to have my painting "I Thee Wed," selected, and awarded a prize, for the 120th Buffalo Society of Artists Catalog Exhibition.

The juror, Jessica Beck, Associate Curator of Art at the Andy Warhol Museum shares these thoughts about her process when curating an exhibitrion...

"I am drawn to work that poses questions, makes me think differently about the world, and challenges my own value system. Ultimately, I am most captivated by work that has the power to compel me to see and think with renewed inspiration."

Thank you, Ms. Beck for acknowledging my vision.

I Thee Wed
Watercolor and Gouache on paper
2015

I Thee Wed - Watercolor/Gouache  - 2015
Charles and Helen Hyatt Memorial Award
Buffalo Society of Artists 120th Catalog Exhibition