Moving Forward

It's been a while since my last post. I have been very busy painting and exhibiting some of my work.

Although I have not been using watercolor for very long, I am compelled to get out there and show (and hopefully sell) my paintings. It has been a lifelong dream that needs to be fulfilled, even if I don't become rich and famous... it is my passion.

Several good things have happened recently.

I have been notified that my work will be included in the book, "Art Buzz, The 2012 Collection," the premier Visual Arts Showcase, annual hardcover publication. The annual juried Fine Art Search for Exposure & Recognition. This was the spark that got me thinking I should get out there and share!

I am also going to be an exhibitor in the Christmas Market at Pearl Street event on November 20, 2011. As well as the Artists in Buffalo Holiday Open Studios at the Hauptman-Woodward Institute from December 2 - 4, 2011.

Exciting and frightening times indeed!

Below are four new paintings I have completed in the last couple months. I am feeling better about using watercolor and am finding my way through the challenge.

Enjoy... and as always... thanks for stopping by!!

Best Always,
Robbie

Henry

Trees

Quiet Time

The Dam at Rushford Lake