Hello everyone.... welcome to my blog!

For my first entry, it seems appropriate to tell you a little bit about me and my love for design.

It didn't start out that way. I was not someone who grew up dreaming of being an artist or a designer. It just kind of happened.

I went to Buffalo State College with the idea of becoming an English teacher. At the time, being creative and artistic didn't even cross my mind. It all came about when I took a drawing class as an elective. I thought it would be an easy "A" because I did know how to draw and figured it might also be fun.

My professor loved my work and encouraged me to take a painting class.

After those two classes, and the urging of my professor, I applied to the design and fine arts department and was accepted. The rest as they say......

Here are some examples of my very early works.


Ficus



Elmwood Series - 1



Elmwood Series - 2



Elmwood Series - 3



Aspirin



Harriet



Self